Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2016

Obituaries on the Bunnell Family Website

Charlie Bunnell is the creator and keeper of the Bunnell-Bonnell Family website. He keeps us up to date on his activities on our behalf. Here's his latest:

Starting in 2013 I collected every Bunnell/Bonnell obituary I could find and copied each one. In some cases, I did shorten them and just kept the information of value to genealogists. I believe that was done primarily with the 2013 obits. 

I have now added the obituaries for 2013, 2014 and 2015 to the members’ page which all of you have access to.  I do not have all that data entered into Claude’s database, but I am plugging away at it. 

So take a look at the member’s page and let me know if you have any problems accessing the obituaries.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Charlie

There's always a link to his site on the right, but here it is again Bunnell-Bonnell Family website.

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us Bunnell-Bonnell researchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment